Friday 20 August 2010

Ikley River Part 1

On Sunday me and my family and friends went to  Ikley river.My family arrived first and then Aiman and Naim family came. We changed into different clothes. Aiman and Naim got their boat and we ride in it. I had to ride with Aiman. An then when Eizzah came, she wanted to hold the rope. So we don't float away or flip over and drowned. And Naim saw a stick but he thought it was a snake and then he said that stick hissed at him. And he lost his slipper for no reason.Naim said "It was a snake it was a snake it hissed at me" then he said "If you don't think it was a snake give me proof".Then it was Hasya and Naim's turn we pushed them to the water and Naim started to scream and jump out of the boat and ran liked a chicken.But Hasya wasn't scared she just laugh. Then we said Hasya and me can ride together. Then it was me and Aiman turn but hasya didn't want to get out of the boat. But we forced her to get out of the boat. Finally Eizzah pushed the boat and me and Aiman  got to the stick and showed it at Naim.  I said "Here's the proof!". Then Humayra Eran came with Insyira and Humayra said "Can I play?" and we said "yes!".

2 comments:

  1. Salam kakak Humaira,

    this is a nice story, I still remebered the day we went picnic. Me loving it too. Nice story. Keep on writing. OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..have fun there yeah.. keep updating your blog dear..

    ReplyDelete