Tuesday 24 November 2009

On Wednesday

On Wednesday I'am going to have a celebration theme day. Year 4 are having a celebration about Eid. We, in year 3 are having a celebration about Sikhism. We are going to present guru na nak. He is a special person for Sikhism because he discovered Sikhism. Mason and I are going to read the story about guru na nak during the presentation and we are going to wear our flower galerns and wave our flag it has a simbol of Sikhism. Then we are going to sing a Sikhism song Mrs Bansal brought it for us yesterday.

I think I like doing a presentation because it is lots of fun. I hope my mum and dad will come. yeah

6 comments:

  1. Salam kakak,

    Good work kakak, Ummi doa kakak will have lots of fun tomorrow and InsyaAllah, ummi and abah will try to come to your presentation tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insyaallah abah will try to come to you presentation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos for your presentation Humaira, dont forget to post your photos in flickers and paste it here. I am following. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humaira..im so proud to read your blog.
    Beautiful writing, keep on the good work.
    You have many interesting stories to share, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Humaira, it is me Nurin.I have look at your blog tonight. Then can you look at my blog too. I put a picture of my cat. Then you can read what I said about my cat and about my family cat. But the title is About my family cat.Thats all i want to say.

    ReplyDelete