Monday 23 November 2009

Book that I read - The funny dream

"Well, I never!" said the turtle.
" Did you see that ostrich fly?"
" Well, I never said the ostrich.
" There's a sheep in the sky."

" well,I never!" said the sheep.
" Did you see that tortoise run?"
" Well, I never said the tortoise.
" There's a mole in the sun."
" Well, I never!" said the mole.
" Did you hear that dormouse roar?"
" Well, I never!" the dormouse.
" What's that there on the floor?"

" Well, I never!" said the girl.
" I thought I heard a scream."
" Well, I never!" said the girl.
" What a funny dream!"

I think the story is quite funny because I never see a ostrich fly and a tortoise run. Tortoise are slow.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sayang,

    That is really good for you to update your blog. Practice makes perfect in'it? InsyaALLAH ypu'll be a good writer.

    Love, hugs and kisses
    Ummi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kakak..

    You've chosen a good entry for your blog. Keep up your good work. Well done !!

    Abah

    ReplyDelete