Wednesday 25 November 2009

Next Story of on Wednesday


Sallam everybody do you remember I wrote about on Wednesday. Well this is the next part of it. We already had the assembly all the parents came. Reception did about Diwali, they sang the diwali song, then Mrs Carter tell a little story how rama and sita went home and she lit some candles and put it near the window. Then they played the sticks, it was loud.

Year 1 and year 2 did a song about harvest time it was lovely everyone was claping so loud, I like it to. Hasya, my little sister who is in year 1 sang it too. I like it when she sing it.

Now this is the part where I stand up and we were doing an acting, some of my friends were acting. These are the actors, my friend Gilson was guru nanak, Baley, Husain, Ben, Kai, Olivia were the family and friends, I was the narator for the play, I was a little bit nervous, but alhamdulillah I felt happy, I think I did it well even mrs Crabtree said that I read beutifully.

alhamdulillah my ummi and and abah came. I was very happy!

1 comment:

  1. salam.. my princess humaira.

    wow..you are a big girl now. Makcik is proud of you..everyone is proud of you. You must have done well..I'm sure of that.

    Keep doing what you love to do..

    keep on your blog.Makcik want to keep up with your life.

    Take care.

    Lots of Love:

    Makcik Arita

    ReplyDelete